Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just some little things

that have me pretty excited lately!




My amazing fox salt and pepper shakers. They are soo beautiful I can not wait to move with Brian and put these in our kitchen! Also my amazing terrarium which was a gift from Brian for Valentine's Day. It's from Moss Terrariums, and i would seriously recommend anyone to them. (My terrarium came packed so well!) It is so beautiful and I am so happy to have a plant that I won't kill (I'm awful at watering plants...) I want them in all different sizes!



(A peek inside, Brian bought me those hedgehogs in there!)



My Instax Mini! I really shouldn't have gone ahead and splurged on one but I couldn't help myself... I absolutely adore it, I wish I had unlimited film packs!



Wonderful things (purse, cardigan and headband!) from Urban Outfitters. Honestly I think I could purchase their entire store right now. Holy cow I had to resist so hard by only buying things I was set on getting from there! Believe you me that I will be stalking their stuff for sales!



and my sleepy baby <3



Cross your fingers for nice weather this week as I am itching to do an outfit post (It's been sooo long). I am really excited!

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness..i just stopped over to that etsy shop...the light bulb terrariums are flippin cute!!! i want one. :P
    have a wonderful week love...
    fingers crossed for wonderful weather for you..<3

    ps. i have that headband and i loooove it. i would buy everything in UO if i could..hahaha..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UO is the entire reason I had to hide my own credit card from myself. I am literally an addict that belongs on that My Strange Addiction show. That headband and their chambray embroidered headscarf is making my wallet drool :( So you are not alone- lol.

    Hopefully nice weather hits you up soon!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neeeed a terrarium now! Oh my goodness, could those hedgehogs get any cuter?? I remember last year I was seriously debating getting a little hedgehog...maybe this can be my alternative, hehe.

    I LOVE all of the things you got on sale...that bag is amazing and I know that headband will look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee- We seem to have real similar taste as I am constantly seeing we have the same stuff haha!

    Aly- Ah I'm glad I'm not alone. My UO is an hour and a half away so atleast I'm not to tempted to buy things from there since it's far.

    Amanda- Ohmygosh get a hedgehog! When Bri and I move in the summer I think I'm going to convince him to let us get one :) and I didn't get the bag on sale D: Haha I WISH. But I splurged anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a mini like that! I'm so jealous. I dream of polaroids. haha :) What wonderful items from Urban- I'm sooooo jealous of that bag and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those salt + pepper shakers are gorgeous. I love my Fuji Instax. I even splurged and bought the Fuji Instax Wide. Because you need two size options of instant pictures ya know!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo many awesome things. i am the worst at watering plants.
    you know bamboo plants? they are pretty impossible to kill from lack of water. guess who murdered a bamboo plant...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah Elycia I killed a bamboo plant before too haha. I'm hoping the terrarium really self sustains it's too pretty to die!


    Kayla, I would love two sizes haha! The mini is quite large though to start, I was really surprised by it's gerth !

    ReplyDelete
  9. A plant that cannot be killed? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is my first visit in your blog , :) can see that we share the same passion for vintage inspired stuff



    i love the salt and pepper shakers , if u didnt tell i would thought that they are porcelain decos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, sleeping baby. So cute. I'm seriously kicking my allergies for being allergic to cats. Does that even make sense?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys!