Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kitty Cats All day - Everyday.

Before I go off to bed I decided to upload some cute pictures of my cats. One of the things you should know about me is how much I love cats. I love love love them. I had to beg my mom to let me get a kitten two and a half years ago, and then finally she gave in. Since then my family has decided they too love cats and we have added two more to the mix. My cat's name is Autumn and she is the pretty calico in the top picture. In the middle picture is Tinkerbell (Maine Coon) my mom's cat, and Java (?)my brother's cat. The last image is a great example of my cat's feelings toward the newer cats. (Hence the sticking out tongue). For some reason those two really get on her nerves!









I'll be back in the morning with an outfit post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys!